Corporate giving plays a significant role in continuing vital cancer research programmes and services at Breakthrough Cancer Research. We do not receive any state funding and are extremely reliant on sponsorship, donations and fundraising efforts made by the corporate sector and general public. Breakthrough Cancer Research competes for research grants for many of its research studies; however this funding is not always guaranteed and may not cover all our requirements. Although we are living in challenging economic times, research must progress if Breakthrough Cancer Research is to continue advancing new cancer treatments and positively impacting patient lives.
Corporate donations can provide:
- Seed money to fund innovative cancer research programmes
- Sophisticated research equipment
- Laboratory materials required to grow cancer cells and gene array analysis
- Funding to bring new cancer treatments to clinical trial
- Oncology and post doctoral fellowships for scientists
- Expanding and improving research facilities
Commitment and support from corporate donations influences how quickly we can translate new discoveries into new effective treatments.
For more information about corporate donations and other ways in which your company can positively impact Breakthrough Cancer Research, please contact the Development Office on LoCall 1890 998 998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your company’s support!